To meet the needs of a growing population, global food production must double by 2050 whilst the availability of arable land decreases.
Through a range of mineral solutions, we’re helping farmers to increase productivity and improve yields through better soil and healthier livestock.
We offer a range of mineral additives for use in agriculture and soil health, including limestone, magnesium, bentonite and calcium.
These minerals provide a number of key benefits:
- correct soil acidity levels to restore optimum pH balance
- increase fertiliser efficiency
- ensure strong plant cell walls and healthier, more resistant plants
- increased crop yield
Our minerals for animal feed help to ensure that your livestock get the necessary nutrition for healthy growth.
Our range includes:
- limestone: a vital source of calcium for skeletal health
- magnesium: an essential nutrient for all animals, but often lacking in spring grazing pastures
- bentonite: working as a highly efficient pelletising and binding agent
Stringent quality control
In Europe alone we deliver more than 100,000 tons of minerals for animal feed each year. We employ rigorous quality control procedures at each stage of the process to ensure microbiological, physical and chemical safety.