All sands in our golf range are washed and carefully graded in accordance with USGA 2018 recommendations. This guarantee of quality and consistency helps you to create and maintain pristine greens, fairways, tees and bunkers all year round.
For high-performance top dressings and rootzones, our sands can be mixed with an organic amendment such as peat or soil, or (in some countries) with an inorganic amendment such as zeolite or bentonite.
Our golf range includes:
• calibrated sands
• top dressings
• bunker sands
• divot mixes
• binding gravels and drainage grits
Download free information and advice to help you build and maintain the perfect playing surface:
Our products have helped to create and maintain some of the world’s most famous golf courses, including:
- St Andrews GC, Queenwood GC and Wentworth GC in the UK
- 2018 Ryder Cup
- Albatros Course of Le Golf National in Guyancourt, France
- Golf Las Brisas, Marbella Malaga, Spain
- Golf Son Servera, Balearic Island, Spain (greens remodelation 2019)
- Penha Longa, Portugal
- Naxhelet, Belgium
- Golf des Aisses, France
- Verdura Golf Club, Italy
- Oslo Golf Club, Norway (rebuilt in 2018)
Please get in touch today to talk about any performance issues you are experiencing with an existing playing surface or to discuss any future construction projects. We’re here to help.