Infill sands play an important role in the performance and longevity of synthetic surfaces. Our TURFSIL ARTIFICIAL™ range of dried, coarse infill sands help to weigh down the carpet, improve drainage, minimise wear and prolong the life of the synthetic fibres. We work with customers to create high-performance surfaces across a range of sports including tennis, football, hockey and padel.
Key features of sands in the TURFSIL ARTIFICIAL™ range include:
• non-abrasive thanks to rounded grain shape
• non-staining and contaminant free
• free from or with very low dust content
• optimal particle size distribution
• hard rounded grains will not degrade, so will not create dust or reduce drainage over time
We work with some of the world’s leading synthetic turf specialists, including:
- Ashford United Football club , England
- Stade Devens Beausoleil , France
“I recommend Sibelco SP28 for customers seeking a coarser sand with less than 2% fines. The Sibelco team is always proactive in developing new solutions to meet our needs.”
Neil Thompson: Border Sports, UK
Please get in touch today to talk about any performance issues you are experiencing with an existing playing surface or to discuss any future construction projects. We’re here to help.