Sibelco Innovation Development Program
The Sibelco Innovation Development Program (SIDP) connects people through the global utilization of resources and knowledge. The SIDP will drive change, develop our people, network and retain talent for the future.
We are seeking talented, motivated and passionate Post Graduates in natural sciences or engineering with a desire to build strong relationships, explore opportunities, speak up and deliver on results; at a company with a strong and sustainable culture supporting both individual and organizational performance, development and
The program includes:
- The opportunity to work on various projects with strategic impact in our different business segments
- Participation in at least one overarching cross-functional project during the full period of the program
- Direct sponsorship and mentoring by Sibelco’s Chief Technology and Innovation Officer
- Additional coaching by other leaders within the company
- Every opportunity to experience different cultures and build a wide network
- Obtain specific business and technology know-how
The SIDP runs for 24 months and is considered as a first step in a lasting career at Sibelco. The primary work location will be Sibelco’s head office in Antwerp, Belgium.
To find out more, see our Sibelco Innovation Development Program (SIDP) page.